Looking for a lightweight stroller for airplane travel and life on the go? How about one that's 30% smaller than its closest competitor?
At just 14 pounds, the new Baby Jogger City Tour is compact enough to meet airplane carry-on requirements. The City Tour uses Baby Jogger's quick-fold technology, allowing for the stroller to be closed with one hand when you pull up with a strap. When folded, the Baby Jogger City Tour is so compact that it can be placed in the included carry bag and worn as a backpack.
- Compact fold allows for storage in an airplane overhead bin
- Can be worn as backpack with included carry bag
- Lightweight wheels with lockable front swivel wheels and front-wheel suspension
- Canopy with UV50+ sun protection
- Multi-position seat reclines to near-flat position
- Zippered storage bag
- Mesh peek-a-boo window
- Auto-locks when folded
- Rear parking brake
- Open: 35.8"L x 17.7"W x 9"H
- Folded: 22"L" x 9"W x 7.7"H
- Seat back height: 17.5"
- Stroller weight: 14.21 pounds
- Weight capacity: 45 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year for parts; lifetime for frame
What's in the box
- City Mini tour stroller
- Backpack-style carry bag
Compatible car seats
- Not compatible with infant car seats
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.