The Baby Jogger City Select can be just about any stroller you need as your family grows. Start with it as a single stroller, attaching an infant car seat or a bassinet. The City Select becomes a double stroller with the addition of a second seat or even a ride for three when you attach a glider board. This popular convertible stroller offers 16 different seating combinations, allowing kids to face you, face each other or face the world. The City Select folds simply: Lift both sides and the stroller instantly collapses. It also features front-wheel suspension, a hand-operated brake, adjustable handlebar, and large, 12" foam-filled rear tires that allow the stroller to handle tougher terrain.
New for 2018, the 10th Anniversary Special Edition version of the City Select features cognac leather piping and harness accents, as well as a premium heather gray fabric that's softer and more padded than the original version's nylon fabric.
- Patented quick-fold technology
- Seating options include 16 different combinations (with a second seat kit, sold separately)
- Front-wheel suspension
- Front wheels can swivel for maneuverability or lock for long-distance travel
- Foam-filled rear tires allow for navigating rougher terrain
- Multi-position seat recline and multi-position footwell for maximum comfort
- UV50+ sun canopy includes peek-a-boo window with magnetic closures and adjustable head height to accommodate children of different heights
- Hand-operated parking brake
- Adjustable-height handlebar
- Seat-back storage compartment and large under-seat basket
- Stroller locks for storage and transportation
- Open: 43.5"L x 25.75"W x 38.5"H
- Folded: 12.5"L x 25.75"W x 32.75"H
- Stroller weight: 28 pounds
- Weight limit: 45 pounds per seat
- Warranty: 1 year for parts; lifetime for frame
- City Select frame
- Single City Select stroller seat
Compatible car seats
- Baby Jogger City GO
- Britax B-Safe, B-Safe 35, B-Safe 35 Elite and BOB B-Safe
- Chicco KeyFit30 and Fit2
- Cybex Aton series
- Graco SnugRide Click Connect 30, 35, 35 LX and 40
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico AP, Pebble, Cabrio Fix and Pebble Plus
- Nuna PIPA, PIPA Lite and PIPA Lite LX
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Discounted items, as well as furniture pieces, are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.