Life on the go is easy with the Baby Jogger City Mini 3W, a compact stroller perfect for running errands and exploring the city. Strollers don't get much easier to fold: Simply lift a strap with one hand, and the City Mini 3W folds instantly. The City Mini 3W boasts more features than your average lightweight stroller, like front-wheel suspension, car-seat compatibility and a swiveling front wheel for better maneuverability. The City Mini 3W is compatible with many infant car seats with the use of adapters.
New for 2018, the 10th Anniversary Special Edition version of the City Mini features cognac leather piping and harness accents, as well as a premium heather gray fabric that's softer and more padded than the original version's nylon fabric.
- Patented one-step fold technology
- Front wheel can swivel for maneuverability or lock for long-distance travel
- Seat reclines to near-flat position with vents and retractable weather cover
- Multi-position, UV50+ sun canopy with two peek-a-boo windows
- Front wheel suspension
- Storage in basket under seat and in seat back
- Rear parking brake
- Auto-lock to keep stroller folded for storage or transportation
- Open: 33.2"L x 16.6"W x 11.8"H
- Folded: 31"L x 24"W x 9.75"H
- Stroller weight: 16.8 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year for parts; lifetime for frame
Compatible car seats
- Baby Jogger City GO
- Britax B-Safe, B-Safe 35, B-Safe 35 Elite and BOB B-Safe
- Chicco KeyFit30 and Fit2
- Cybex Aton, Aton 3S and Aton Q
- Graco SnugRide Classic-Connect and Click-Connect
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Cabrio, Mico Nxt and Mico AP
- Nuna PIPA, PIPA Lite and PIPA Lite LX (with Maxi-Cosi/Cybex adapter)
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35, Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido and Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Discounted items, as well as furniture pieces, are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.