Featuring sleek, black and silver detailing, the lightweight Agio Prima Pappa Zero3 grows with your child, transitioning from a fully-reclined newborn lounger to a portable mealtime chair.
Featuring five recline positions, seven height settings and a three-position footrest, the Italian-made Prima Pappa Zero3 is one of the only high chairs that can be used from birth all the way to age 3.
Weighing less than 17 pounds, the Prima Pappa Zero3 folds compactly to 11.75" by 37.16", making it an ideal high chair for living in apartments and other small spaces. With four non-scratching rubber wheels, the high chair is easy to glide across your kitchen into a closet for storage.
The Prima Pappa Zero3 is easy to clean, thanks to a dishwasher-safe tray liner and stylish yet durable upholstery that wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- Five recline positions allow chair to transition from newborn lounger to toddler high chair
- Seven height positions help the chair grow with your child
- Three-position footrest can recline at the same time as the seat
- Folds compactly for convenient storage
- Five-point safety harness and passive restraint bar
- Non-scratching rubber wheels with rear brakes make the chair portable
- Tray can be removed with one-hand and stored on the chair's back legs
- Tray liner is dishwasher-safe
- Made in Italy
- Recliner setting: recommended use from 0-6 months or 20lb
- High chair setting: 6 months - toddler
- Folded dimensions: 11.6" x 37.16"
- Unfolded dimensions: 29.6" x 21.6" 41.6"
- Weight: 16.7lb
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.