The Athleisure version of the Stokke Xplory puts a sporty spin on Stokke's innovative stroller. Featuring lightweight, moisture-wicking fabrics with plenty of ventilation, the Stokke Xplory Athleisure was designed for your active lifestyle.
The Stokke Xplory elevates the strolling experience—literally. Stokke's innovative design allows for the stroller seat to be raised, allowing the parent to better see the child and the child to better see the world. Because the stroller seat reaches table height, the Xplory can even be used as a high chair at restaurants.
The Xplory also features a reversible seat with five seating positions and a a two-wheel function that allows the stroller to conquer sand and rough terrain. Attach a carrycot for a newborn, an infant car seat for a travel system or a sibling board for an older child to ride along.
- Height-adjustable seat position can bring baby closer to parents and to tables at restaurants
- Becomes a travel system with the Stokke PIPA by Nuna infant car seat without the need for adapters
- Reversible seat with five positions: three parent-facing (sleep, rest, active) and two forward-facing (rest and active)
- Open design, with space between the wheels and no crossbar, doesn't restrict your movement
- Two-wheel function makes it easy to stroll on rough surface, like sand or pebbles
- Large, foam-filled rubber tires with built-in suspension and no risk of puncturing
- Oversized, adjustable SPF 50+ canopy with zippered ventilation window
- Soft seat with extra cushion to reduce the seat depth for smaller babies
- Adjustable footrest for a growing child
- Front wheels lock for stability or swivel for maneuverability
- Open: 29.5"L x 22.5"W x 35"H
- Folded: 39"L x 22"W x 13"H
- Stroller weight: 26.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 45 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- Stokke Xplory stroller
- Textile kit including shopping bag, seat padding, baby pad, rear textile cover, harness protector, seat rail cover, hood and visor
- Rain cover
- Bug cover
Car seats compatible with Stokke Xplory
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.