2017 Bugaboo Donkey Stroller Base - Black/Black
In three simple clicks, the Bugaboo Donkey grows from a single stroller to a double stroller. Stroller seats, bassinets and infant car seats can be used in the combination that's best for your family, whether your two kids are twins or different ages. As a single stroller, the Donkey packs plenty of storage, between a roomy underseat basket and a side basket ideal for a shopping bag or toys. A reversible seat, air-filled tires and a height-adjustable handlebar make the Donkey a smooth ride for baby and parent.
Note: This product includes only the stroller and bassinet base. To complete the stroller, please choose a tailored fabric set in the color of your choice.
- Grows from a single stroller to a double stroller with multiple configurations (extension set sold separately)
- Can go into two-wheel mode for sand and snow
- Reversible seat faces forward or faces parent
- One-handed recline to three positions, including flat position for sleeping or newborns
- Large, air-filled tires with suspension for a sturdy ride
- Folds compactly with seat attached
- Height-adjustable handlebar for parent comfort
- Stroller seat and bassinet stand independently on the ground
- Includes bassinet frame and rain cover
- Open: 32"L x 23.6"W x 33-42"H
- Folded: 34.3"L x 23.6"W x 15.7"H
- Stroller weight: 29.2 pounds
- Weight limit: 37.5 pounds per seat
- Warranty: 3 years
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.