2017 UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller
Select colors of the 2017 Vista are on backorder from UPPAbaby and are expected to ship to new customers on the following dates:
Dennison Bordeaux - May 25
Henry Blue Marl - June 12
Loic White - June 19
The UPPAbaby VISTA does it all—times two, when you add a second stroller seat, infant car seat or bassinet to this convertible stroller with a dozen configurations. An ideal ride for a single child, siblings or twins, the UPPAbaby VISTA can even accommodate three children when you add a glider board. No wonder it's one of the most popular strollers on the market.
The UPPAbaby VISTA features all-wheel suspension for smooth handling, a reversible seat that can face forward or face the parent, tons of storage space and a one-step fold that allows the stroller to stand upright when folded. Included with your single stroller purchase is a bassinet that can be used on the stroller or even for overnight sleeping.
New for 2017: Four modern colors with genuine leather handlebars and bumper bars, a reduced weight of 1.5 pounds, a 1" reduced width, and an updated UPF 50+ sunshade with a richer, softer material that minimizes wrinkles.
Looking to save on a VISTA? Strolleria is offering the 2016 models at 20% off here.
2017 UPPAbaby VISTA features
- Allows for multiple seating configurations using up to two UPPAbaby MESA infant car seats (no adapters needed), two bassinets or two stroller seats
- Reversible seat allows baby to face parent or face forward
- Included bassinet with perforated, removable mattress pad and vented base is safe for overnight use
- Hand-stiched, real-leather handlebar and bumper bar for style and comfort
- Easy, one-step fold
- One-handed recline to multiple positions, including flat position for sleeping
- Ventilated canopy with peek-a-boo window and extendable SPF 50+ sunshade
- Oversized storage basket with 30-pound weight capacity and seatback storage pocket
- All-wheel suspension
- One-button extendable handlebar
- Adjustable foot rest for a growing child
- Bumper bar hinges open for easy access to child
- Stroller stands on its own when folded
UPPAbaby VISTA product specifications
- Open: 37"L x 26.5"W x 39.5"H
- Folded: 14"L x 26.5"W x 33"H
- Stroller weight: 27.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
What's in the box
- UPPAbaby VISTA stroller
- Bassinet storage bag
- Bumper bar
- Rain cover
- Bug cover
- Bassinet bug cover
- UPPAbaby MESA infant car seat (no adapters required)
- Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit30 infant car seats
- Cybex Aton, Aton 2 and Aton Q infant car seats
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico AP, Mico NXT, Mico, Citi, Cabrio and CabrioFix infant car seats
- Nuna PIPA infant car seat
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 infant car seat
UPPAbaby VISTA accessories
- Upper additional seat adapter (required to use infant car seat in double configuration)
- Lower additional seat adapter (creates more space between seats in double mode)
- Parent organizer
- Cup holder
- Washable seat liner
- Parent carry-all
- Child snack tray
- Infant SnugSeat
- PiggyBack ride along board
- TravelSafe bag
- Bassinet stand (required for overnight sleeping)
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.