Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
Transit times are typically 1 to 5 days. Please see our shipping page for estimated transit times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned within 60 days of receipt. See our return policy for more information.
Fits in overhead compartment of all planes i have been on even the small regional ones. Most airline people will ask if it's a babyzen yoyo and don't believe that it folds down compact enough. I had to physically take my kid out and show them which is frustrating. Stroller is well built and handled terrain that wasn't smooth.
First off, let me just give you a little background information. I have a 7 month old who is pushing 25 pounds (94th percentile) and is a picky napper. I bought this because my other stroller is way to cumbersome and I had some really tight layovers and wanted to get in and out as fast we could without waiting at the gate for my stroller. Here are the things I absolutely loved about the stroller:
1) It 100% fits with ease above the overhead bin.
2) It can fit in the isle of the airplane as well. Which really saved my back. You can literally stroll your baby to the seat.
3) If choose the black one it creates the perfect dark environment for naps. I actually bought the fancy one and loved it (eclipse version).
4) If you need to take the bumper bar off because the Overhead-bin is full, there is a pocket in the cover to hold it. The video doesn’t mention that.
5) For small babies, if you reach underneath the seat there is a cover that comes up over their feet and legs and snaps on the sides of the stroller creating a very cozy and secure feel. The video doesn’t mention that either.
6) It absolutely feels sturdy and does not collapse as other reviews have said. However, I will say the videos do not do a good job teaching you how to properly open it. You have to push the red button between the bottom back wheels all the way down with your foot until you hear a click and see a green checkmark. Here is the big key that a lot of people I think might miss…you must go on each side of the stroller and lock both sides in order for it not to collapse. You will hear clicks as you do each side.
Overall, the only real con would be the price I guess. My opinion is you can’t put a price on comfort and ease, so if you have the budget I would highly recommend it. I also really loved the design of the eclipse model. It looks super fancy for a travel stroller.
This stroller is soooo good! I love how compact it is and that it converts to a roller bag once you fold it up. That was what made me choose this over other travel strollers. Rolling is > than carrying on your shoulder for me. Also, the strolleria customer service is top notch for sure!
For the person who reviewed it was closing, you didn’t have it locked. Check out the videos online.
We love this stroller and wouldn’t travel without it. We live in two states and this has been key to surviving travel. I also love that it adjusts to all the way down so babes can sleep better. Huge fan.
We have the Silver Cross Coast as well but wanted something smaller for travel and some day-to-day use. This is perfect! Very lightweight yet feels sturdy, and folds up so small that it is great for trips by car and plane. Happy we got it!