This thing is worth every penny. I love the look and feel. I love that you can steer it with one hand and a baby on my hip. My baby is now 19 months and she still loves it. Never had any issues with putting it in and out of our car or baby being uncomfortable.
This stroller is beautiful and glides and turns smoothly. The only thing I wish is that it had a better food and drink tray for child and on handle bar for parents.
We spent hours looking for strollers that could fulfill our needs and Nuna Mixx was always in our radar. It is a well designed, sturdy and beautiful stroller that feels really good on your hands and moves fluently, giving you the sensation of an amazing product.
- Folding mechanism is easy and robust. The stroller doesn't fall apart while folding it up like other strollers we saw, keeping the frame stable.
- The quality of the wheels, the fabrics and the frame is great.
- Big storage basket.
- Easy to assemble.
- Heavy, so I would suggest you to see it in person, in case it could be a problem for some parents.
- It does not stand on its own like the new Next version, so it could look bulky while folded.
- Several accessories are not included so it can be an extra cost if you require them.
I wish I had bought this even earlier for my first child. Good Stroller quality makes a huge difference!!
Love that it is small