The Stokke Xplory elevates the strolling experience—literally. Stokke's innovative design allows for the stroller seat to be raised, allowing the parent to better see the child and the child to better see the world.
Because the stroller seat reaches table height, the Xplory can even be used as a high chair at restaurants. The Stokke Xplory also features a reversible seat with five seating positions and a a two-wheel function that allows the stroller to conquer sand and rough terrain. Attach a carrycot for a newborn, an infant car seat for a travel system or a sibling board for an older child to ride along.
New for the V6 model: a leatherette handlebar and seat rail, a simplified fold, a larger shopping bag with easier access, and a redesigned footrest that makes the seat easier to remove and reverse.
This listing includes the Stokke V6 stroller and matching carrycot. Easy to attach and detach, the carrycot features an air-ventilated base and a soft foam lining—and it folds flat for hassle-free storage when you're done using it.
- Height-adjustable seat position can bring baby closer to parents and to tables at restaurants
- Becomes a travel system with the Stokke PIPA by Nuna infant car seat without the need for adapters
- Reversible seat with five positions: three parent-facing (sleep, rest, active) and two forward-facing (rest and active)
- Open design, with space between the wheels and no crossbar, doesn't restrict your movement
- Two-wheel function makes it easy to stroll on rough surface, like sand or pebbles
- Large, foam-filled rubber tires with built-in suspension and no risk of puncturing
- Leatherette handlebar and seat rail add a touch of luxury
- Oversized, adjustable SPF 50+ canopy with zippered ventilation window
- Soft seat with extra cushion to reduce the seat depth for smaller babies
- Adjustable footrest for a growing child
- Front wheels lock for stability or swivel for maneuverability
- Included shopping bag holds up to 11 pounds and is easy to access and remove
- Open: 29.5"L x 22.5"W x 35"H
- Folded: 39"L x 22"W x 13"H
- Stroller weight: 26.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 45 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
Carry Cot Features
- Luxuriously soft interior and hard-shell exterior keeps baby comfortable and protected
- Includes two roomy pockets for storage
- Attaches to stroller in one click
- Machine-washable fabric
- Suitable for children up to 6 months old and up to 20 lbs.
- Stokke Xplory V6 stroller chassis with leatherette handle
- Complete seat with leatherette seat rail
- Shopping bag (black)
- Canopy with visor
- Baby pad infant insert
- Footrest with footrest padding
- Harness protector
- Stokke Xplory V6 carrycot with textiles, canopy and visor, mattress, and cover
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.