A classic since its release in 1972, the Stokke Tripp Trapp is the high chair that fits your child—and your decor, too. Constructed of solid European beech wood, the Stokke Tripp Trapp is a timeless alternative to plastic-based high chairs you'll use only for a couple of years. With the Tripp Trapp, your child can enjoy meals right at the dinner table with the rest of the family.
The sturdy Tripp Trapp can support up to 300 pounds, growing with your child from infancy to adolescence.
This bundle includes everything you need to use the Tripp Trapp for baby's first meals: the chair, baby set with attached harness, food tray and seat cushion.
New for 2019: The five-point safety harness is now attached to the baby set accessory instead of the chair itself.
- Timeless design will never go out of style
- Dining table height allows your child to enjoy meals at the dinner table with the rest of the family
- Adjustable seat and footplate to ensure back and foot support as child grows
- Stable footrest supports your child and provides comfort
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to a 300-pound adult
- Array of color choices match any decor
- 5-point harness included with chair for extra safety
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability
- Easy to clean
- Water-based, non-toxic paint with no harmful substances (free from bisphenol and phthalates)
- Product weight: 15.4 lbs
- Product dimensions: 19.3"L x 31.1"W x 18.1"H
- Materials: Wood
- Warranty: 7 years on wooden components
- Stokke Tripp Trapp high chair
- 5-point harness
- Tripp Trapp extended glider set V2
- Baby set
- Seat cushion
- Food tray
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.