2016 UPPAbaby CRUZ Stroller - Carbon Black Frame
$ 423.99 $ 529.990181-JKE
The compact and easy-to-fold UPPAbaby CRUZ is an ideal companion for exploring the city—or anywhere else you find yourself cruising. Though lightweight, the CRUZ offers plenty of features, like an extra-large storage basket and all-wheel suspension. In the reversible seat, your child can face you as a baby and, when she's older, face forward to see where you're heading. Adapt the CRUZ to your needs by adding a bassinet for a newborn, an infant car seat for a travel system, or the UPPAbaby PiggyBack glider board for a toddler to ride along (not included).
This is the 2015 model year product that was the current stroller through 2016.
- Becomes a travel system with the UPPAbaby MESA infant car seat (no adapters needed)
- Reversible seat faces parent or faces forward
- Folds easily with or without the stroller seat attached
- Reclines with one hand to five positions, including flat position for sleeping
- Foam-filled, never-flat tires and all-wheel suspension
- Height-adjustable canopy with pop-out SPF 50+ sunshade and peek-a-boo window with magnetic closure
- Telescoping handlebar accommodates parents of different heights
- Adjustable leg rest for a growing child
- Bumper bar hinges open for easy access to child
- Oversized basket holds 25 pounds
- Stands on its own when folded
- Includes rain shield and bug shield
- Open: 37"L x 22.25"W x 39.5"H
- Folded: 14"L x 22"W x 37"H
- Stroller weight: 21.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- UPPAbaby MESA infant car seat (no adapters required)
- UPPAbaby bassinet (not included)
- Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit30 infant car seats
- Graco SnugRide/30/32/35 and SafeSeat infant car seats
- Maxi-Cosi Mico, Citi, Cabrio and CabrioFix infant car seats
- Nuna PIPA infant car seat
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 infant car seat
(applies to orders shipped within the continental United States)
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
We apologize that we cannot ship to these locations:
Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
Countries outside of the United States
Additionally, we cannot accept orders paid with international credit cards.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search. If the package is not located by FedEx, Strolleria will immediately send a replacement product.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.