The Stokke Trailz was built for the family who didn't stop exploring once baby came along. With all-terrain wheels, a sturdy aluminum frame and a waterproof storage basket, the Stokke Trailz can handle any terrain in any weather. With classic, foam-filled wheels (sold separately), the stroller is a stylish, comfortable ride for the city and suburbs.
The Stokke Trailz is usable from birth, with its flat recline and compatibility with an infant car seat or carrycot. Thanks to Stokke's unique design, the baby sits closer to you than in most strollers, allowing you to easily interact with your child without having to bend over.
Inspired by Stokke's Norwegian roots, the Stokke Trailz in Nordic Blue is a limited-edition stroller featuring premium melange fabrics, a leatherette handlebar and bumper bar, and water-repellent textiles seen only on this version of the Trailz.
This listing includes a stroller with classic foam wheels. For a Stokke Trailz with all-terrain wheels, please see this listing or purchase the wheels separately.
- Large, air-filled tires with advanced tire suspension for conquering any type of terrain
- Brown leatherette handlebar and bumper bar
- Rich melange fabrics and water-repellent textiles are exclusive to the Nordic Blue version of the Trailz
- Can be used with classic, foam-filled wheels (sold separately) for city days
- Becomes a travel system with the Stokke PIPA by Nuna infant car seat without the need for adapters
- Matching changing bag clips onto bottom of stroller for additional storage
- Compatible with Stokke carrycot
- High position of the stroller seat brings baby closer to parents
- Reversible seat with three parent-facing positions and two forward-facing positions, including a flat position for sleeping
- Lockable swiveling front wheels
- Roomy, soft seat with extra padding reduces seat depth for the smallest babies
- Adjustable footrest for a growing child
- Rotating adjustable handlebar for parent comfort
- Ventilated canopy increases air flow and reduces risk of moisture inside stroller
- Open: 37.6"L x 50"H x 24.4"W
- Folded: 37"L x 19"H x 24.4"W
- Stroller weight: 30 pounds
- Weight limit: 45 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- Stokke Trailz chassis, stroller seat and all-terrain wheels
- Textile set, including seat padding, rear textile cover, harness protector, seat rail cover and canopy with visor
- Infant insert
- Waterproof storage basket
- Rain cover
- Bug cover
Compatible car seats
Stokke PIPA by Nuna (no adapters required)
- Chicco KeyFit30
- Cybex Aton Q
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Pebble, Pebble Plus, Cabrio Fix, Mico, Prezi infant car seats
- Nuna PIPA (not compatible with PIPA Lite or LX)
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30, Viaggio SL and Viaggio Tri-Fix K
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.