Travel in total "zen" with the Babyzen YOYO+, the luxury lightweight stroller designed in France. Weighing just 13.6 pounds, this stroller is loaded with features that help take the stress out of travel and city life.
The Babyzen YOYO+ folds to fit the smallest of spaces, including the overhead compartment of an airplane, and features a shoulder strap for easy transport. With one swift motion, the stroller springs open for convenient traveling. While being one of the lightest and most compact strollers on the market, the YOYO+ sports full-size stroller features like infant car seat compatibility and all-wheel suspension for a smooth ride on varied terrain.
This listing includes a complete stroller, including the stroller frame, canopy and seat color pack, and is suitable for babies 6 months and older. For a stroller to be used from birth, purchase the Babyzen YOYO+ newborn pack and/or the car seat adapters.
Ultra-compact fold allows stroller to fit in an airplane overhead compartment
- Compatible with Cybex, Maxi-Cosi and Nuna infant car seats
- All-wheel suspension and one-handed steering
Roomy storage basket
- Carry strap attached to stroller allows for easy transport
- Removable, washable seat fabric
- Backrest reclines in multiple positions to 145 degrees
Storage pouch on the back of the 6+ canopy
Extendable canopy with UPF 50+ sun protection
- "Soft drive" feature allows for navigating uneven terrain without locking the front wheels
- Five-point harness
- Stroller weight: 13.6 lbs
- Age/weight limit: 6 months to 40 pounds
- Open dimensions: 39" L x 17" W x 41" H
- Folded dimensions: 20" L x 17"W x 7" H
- Warranty: 2 years
- Babyzen YOYO+ stroller frame
- Babyzen YOYO+ canopy and seat cover pack
- Rain cover
- Carry bag
Compatible car seats
- Clek Liing
- Cybex Aton series
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 and Mico AP
- Nuna PIPA, PIPA Lite and PIPA Lite LX
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.