The Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 Infant Car Seat offers advanced protection for your child's first trip ("primo viaggio") while featuring a sleek, modern design and luxurious Italian leather.
Accommodating babies from 4 to 35 pounds, the Primo Viaggio 4-35 includes enhanced safety features like side impact protection, an anti-rebound bar attached to the base, and Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) foam in the shell and head panel, which absorbs energy and protects the head and torso of the child from impact.
Plus, the Primo Viaggio 4-35 is easier to carry on all those trips in and out of the car, thanks to its compact carry handle and 9.5-pound weight.
The Primo-Viaggio 4-35 is made in Italy by Peg-Perego, a manufacturer of premium baby products since 1949.
- Side impact protection adjusts into six different positions to ensure the safest fit, with no rethreading required
- Car seat base includes anti-rebound bar for extra stability in a collision
- Energy-absorbing EPS foam shell to protect infant's head from impact forces
- Adjustable and removable hood that protects babies from the elements with UPF 50+
- Can be used with all Peg-Perego strollers without adapters (except Skate and Pliko Mini)
- Includes base with patented Right Tight System, which easily locks in place using LATCH or vehicle seat belts
- Can be installed without the base in a taxi or airplane by using innovative color-coded belt routing path and the handle as an anti-rebound bar
- Turning knob to adjust recline with indicator to help you find the most comfortable angle for your growing child
- Two-stage cushion system to support head and neck as baby grows
- Patented handle design that's short and compact for easier maneuverability in and out of car
- Weight capacity: 4 to 35 lbs.
- Height capacity: 32"
- Car seat dimensions: 25.9" x 17.0" x 23.9"
- Car seat weight: (without base): 9.5 lbs.
- Base dimensions: 21.6" x 14.6" 11.5"
- Base weight: 7.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.