Stokke Xplory V5 Stroller 2017 - Black Frame
The Stokke Xplory elevates the strolling experience—literally. Stokke's innovative design allows for the stroller seat to be raised, allowing the parent to better see the child and the child to better see the world. Because the stroller seat reaches table height, the Xplory can even be used as a high chair at restaurants. The Stokke Xplory also features a reversible seat with five seating positions and a a two-wheel function that allows the stroller to conquer sand and rough terrain. Attach a carrycot for a newborn, an infant car seat for a travel system or a sibling board for an older child to ride along.
This Stokke Xplory V5 stroller featuring an all-black frame and black wheels comes included with a cup holder and matching parasol. For the Stokke Xplory V5 with a silver frame, click here.
- Height-adjustable seat position can bring baby closer to parents and to tables at restaurants
- Becomes a travel system with the Stokke PIPA by Nuna infant car seat without the need for adapters
- Reversible seat with five positions: three parent-facing (sleep, rest, active) and two forward-facing (rest and active)
- Open design, with space between the wheels and no crossbar, doesn't restrict your movement
- Two-wheel function makes it easy to stroll on rough surface, like sand or pebbles
- Large, foam-filled rubber tires with built-in suspension and no risk of puncturing
- Oversized, adjustable SPF 50+ canopy with zippered ventilation window
- Soft seat with extra cushion to reduce the seat depth for smaller babies
- Adjustable footrest for a growing child
- Front wheels lock for stability or swivel for maneuverability
- Open: 29.5"L x 22.5"W x 35"H
- Folded: 39"L x 22"W x 13"H
- Stroller weight: 26.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 45 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
What's in the box
- Stokke Xplory stroller
- Textile kit including shopping bag, seat padding, baby pad, rear textile cover, harness protector, seat rail cover, hood and visor
- Rain cover
- Bug cover
- Parasol umbrella
- Cup holder
- Stokke PIPA by Nuna infant car seat (no adapters required)
- Stokke Xplory carrycot (not included)
- Chicco KeyFit 30
- Cybex Aton Q infant car seat
- Graco SnugRide Classic Connect, Classic Connect 30 and Classic Connect 35 infant car seats
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico, Pebble, Pebble Plus, Cabrio Fix and Prezi infant car seats
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.