Stokke Scoot Stroller
With its compact size and easy fold, the Stokke Scoot is an ideal stroller for city parents navigating crowded streets and public transportation—and busy families who like to travel light. But while it may be small, the Scoot isn't short on features. It offers a reversible seat with six positions, easy travel system compatibility, and high-quality wheels, suspension and materials that make the ride smooth for both parent and baby.
- Becomes a travel system with the Stokke PIPA by Nuna infant car seat without the need for adapters
- Compact size and fold is ideal for on-the-go lifestyles
- Reversible seat with three positions (active, rest and sleep) in each direction
- High-seat position brings baby closer to parents and to tables in restaurants
- Large, foam-filled rubber tires with built-in suspension and no risk of puncturing
- Oversized, SPF 50+ canopy
- Adjustable footrest for a growing child
- Rotating adjustable handlebar for parent comfort
- Wheels lock for stability or swivel for maneuverability
- Ventilation in canopy and on side of stroller in full recline position allows for breathability on warm days
- Spacious shopping basket with easy access from all sides
- Open: 29.5"L x 21.6"W x 43.7"H
- Folded: 28.3"L x 21.6"W x 12.6"H
- Stroller weight: 28.2 pounds
- Weight limit: 33 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
What's in the box
- Stokke Scoot stroller
- Rain cover
- Bug cover
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.