From the company that invented the world's first baby carriage, the 2019 Silver Cross Wave combines timeless style with modern-day functionality as a stroller for siblings, twins or a single child.
New for the 2019/2020 model, the Wave is 3 pounds lighter than its predecessor and offers up to 30 approved configurations, a deeper, thermal-molded bassinet, and a sophisticated new color, Slate.
Established in 1877, Silver Cross has long been associated with quality and elegance, making the brand a favorite of Britain's royal family. Made of premium materials, including a magnesium alloy frame for maximum strength, the Silver Cross Wave will endure a lifetime of strolling with your family.
The Silver Cross Wave Twin Stroller includes two stroller seats (the toddler seat and tandem seat) and two bassinets. Also included are a number of other accessories, such as a cup holder, jersey seat liner and more (see "What's Included" section.)
- Converts from a single to a double stroller with 16 configurations involving the stroller seat, bassinet or infant car seat
- Double stroller offers combined weight capacity of 100 pounds
- Compatible with infant car seats from Nuna, Maxi-Cosi and Cybex (car seat adapters sold separately)
- Reversible seat allows baby to face you or face forward
- Roomy seat accommodates 55 pounds and reclines to three positions, including a lie-flat position for an infant
- Bassinet approved for overnight sleeping features hard-shell base, washable mattress, ventilated canopy and two independent ventilation points
- Bamboo fabric lining in bassinet has natural anti-bacterial qualities and helps regulate baby's temperature
- Magnesium alloy frame provides maximum strength and durability
- All-wheel suspension with puncture-proof tires for the smoothest, sturdiest ride
- Ventilated canopy includes pop-out UPF 50+ fabric for additional sun protection, ventilation panel and peek-a-boo window
- Leatherette details, including handlebar, bumper bar and trim
- Includes optional stroller seat apron for protecting your child from the weather
- Hard-shell underseat basket protects your belongings
- Dimensions: 43.7"L x 23.6"W x 37-42.9"H
- Folded dimensions: 37"L x 23.6"W x 14.9"H
- Chassis weight: 21.5 pounds
- Seat weight: 8.8 pounds
- Bassinet weight: 9.9 pounds
- Weight limit for main stroller seat: 55 pounds
- Weight limit for tandem seat: 45 pounds
- Weight limit for basket: 33 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- Stroller chassis with wheels
- Toddler seat with canopy and apron
- Tandem seat with canopy and apron
- 2 bassinets (carrycot)
- Jersey seat liner
- 3 rain covers for toddler seat, tandem seat, and bassinet
- 3 bug covers for toddler seat, tandem seat and bassinet
- 2 leatherette bumper bars
- Cup holder
- Tandem seat adapters
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.