Quinny Moodd Jet Set Stroller by Rachel Zoe
Created with the effortless style of stylist and designer Rachel Zoe, the Quinny Moodd Jet Set Stroller by Rachel Zoe is the perfect companion for city living. With a black and white design and cognac leather, the Rachel Zoe collection is designed to be as fashionable as you are.
But who says fashion can't be functional, too? The Jet Set Stroller by Rachel Zoe adds stylish details to the Quinny Moodd, a uniquely-designed stroller with an automatic unfolding technology and a front bar that allows your child to hold on for the ride without feeling constrained.
This stroller is part of the Rachel Zoe collection, which also includes a matching diaper bag, the Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 convertible car seat and the Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 infant car seat.
Quinny Moodd Jet Set Stroller by Rachel Zoe Features
- Pairs perfectly with the matching Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 infant car seat and diaper bag by Rachel Zoe
- Removable, reversible seat
- Unfolds automatically with the push of a button, thanks to a gas spring
- Reclines to fully flat position for infants
- Premium cognac leather handlebar and details
- Sun canopy with the highest (50+) UV protection for your child
- Swivel wheels with built-in suspension detach for easy storage
- Spacious shopping basket at the bottom of the stroller holds up to 11 pounds
- Adjustable handlebar for a comfortable strolling experience
- Removable front bar lets child hang on without feeling constrained
- Fabrics repel water and dirt for easy cleaning
- Adjustable footrest
Quinny Moodd Jet Set Stroller by Rachel Zoe Stroller Specifications
- Open: 34.6" L x 26" W x 38.2" H
- Folded: 31.8" L x 26"W x 12.2" H
- Stroller weight: 32.8 lbs
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
Compatible car seat
(applies to orders shipped within the continental United States)
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
We apologize that we cannot ship to these locations:
Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
Countries outside of the United States
Additionally, we cannot accept orders paid with international credit cards.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search. If the package is not located by FedEx, Strolleria will immediately send a replacement product.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.