Nuna TAVO Stroller and PIPA Infant Car Seat Travel System
The Nuna TAVO makes it easy to take baby out and about. Open and close the stroller with one hand, or add the Nuna PIPA to make a travel system in just one click—no adapters required. The TAVO also features a mesh canopy that lets in the breeze, a dream drape for naptime and sturdy suspension to make for a smooth ride.
- Easy, one-click connection with the Nuna PIPA car seat for a travel system
- Front wheels swivel for maneuverability or lock for stability
- One-hand recline with four positions, including true-flat sleeping position
- Front and rear-wheel progressive suspension absorbs shock for a smooth ride
- Two mesh, peek-a-boo windows provide breeze and a view
- Dream drape for naps on the go
- Adjustable handlebar and leg support
- Oversized, UPF 50+ canopy with flip-out eyeshade and mesh ventilation panels
- Removable infant insert and arm bar
- Trolley function makes stroller easy to carry when not in use
- Open: 35.6"L x 22"W x 42.5" H
- Folded: 35.6"L x 22"W x 18.5"H
- Stroller weight: 24.3 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
What's in the box
- Nuna TAVO stroller
- Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat and Base in Night
(applies to orders shipped within the continental United States)
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
We apologize that we cannot ship to these locations:
Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
Countries outside of the United States
Additionally, we cannot accept orders paid with international credit cards.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search. If the package is not located by FedEx, Strolleria will immediately send a replacement product.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.