Nuna MIXX2 Stroller
The Nuna MIXX2 stroller offers the same great versatility as Nuna's original MIXX stroller, plus upgrades that make for a more luxurious ride. New for 2017: A leather-look handlebar and belly bar, stylish details like a dark matte frame and chrome wheels, premium fabrics, and compatibility with the new MIXX2 bassinet.
The Nuna MIXX2 stroller features five comfortable positions: Reverse the seat to face you or face forward, or recline the seat completely so baby can nap in comfort. All-terrain wheels and all-wheel suspension make for smooth strolling over rough terrain, while a one-hand fold, large storage compartment and adjustable handlebar makes for smoother parenting, too.
Nuna MIXX2 stroller features
- Can be used as a travel system with Nuna PIPA infant car seat
- Pairs with Nuna MIXX2 bassinet, which is safe for overnight sleeping
- Foam-filled, all-terrain rubber tires
- Front wheels swivel for maneuverability or lock for stability
- Compact fold, no matter what position the seat is facing
- Front and rear-wheel progressive suspension absorbs shock for a smooth ride
- One-hand, five-position recline, including to true flat sleeping position
- Hand-sewn, leather-look handlebar and belly bar
- Stylish accents, including a dark matte frame and chrome-accented wheels
- Premium cotton fabric
- Adjustable handlebar and leg support
- Oversized, UPF 50+ canopy with extendable eyeshade, mesh ventilation panels and underside double-quilted stitch work
- Removable, rotating arm bar fits kids of various sizes
- Large storage basket includes compartment divider
- Trolley function makes stroller easy to carry when not in use
Nuna MIXX2 stroller specifications
- Open: 44.3"H x 23.4"W x 33.5"L
- Folded: 16"H x 23.6"W x 35.8"L
- Stroller weight: 26.8 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
What's in the box
- Nuna MIXX2 stroller
- Rain cover
- PIPA car seat adapters
Car seats compatible with Nuna MIXX2
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.