Nuna JETT Collection Travel System - Stroller, Bassinet and Car Seat
Nuna's first limited-edition collection was designed for the stylish, jet-setting family. The JETT collection features sophisticated gray hues, a black matte stroller frame, leather-look accents and chrome-accented black wheels that create a travel system that's both fashionable and functional.
The JETT Collection travel system consists of the Nuna MIXX stroller, the MIXX bassinet (exclusive to the JETT collection) and the JETT version of the PIPA infant car seat. The bassinet is approved for overnight use, making it the perfect companion for your travels.
The MIXX stroller that features five comfortable positions: Reverse the seat to face you or face forward, or recline the seat completely so baby can nap in comfort. All-terrain wheels and all-wheel suspension make for smooth strolling over rough terrain, while a one-hand fold, large storage compartment and adjustable handlebar makes for smoother parenting, too.
MIXX stroller features
- Foam-filled, all-terrain rubber tires
- Front wheels swivel for maneuverability or lock for stability
- Compact fold, no matter what position the seat is facing
- Front and rear-wheel progressive suspension absorbs shock for a smooth ride
- One-hand, five-position recline, including to true flat sleeping position
- Adjustable handlebar and leg support
- Oversized, UPF 50+ canopy with extendable eyeshade and mesh ventilation panel
- Removable, rotating arm bar fits kids of various sizes
- Large storage basket includes compartment divider
- Trolley function makes stroller easy to carry when not in use
JETT exclusive upgrades to MIXX stroller
- MIXX bassinet, exclusive to the JETT collection, connects directly with the stroller frame and is included with purchase
- Hand-sewn, leather-look accents on the stroller and bassinet
- Black matte stroller frame
- Chrome-accented black wheels
- Melange plush knit seat fabric with double-quilted stitch work on canopy
- Pairs perfectly with the JETT PIPA car seat
MIXX bassinet features
- Approved for overnight sleeping
- Connects to MIXX stroller without adapters
- Hand-sewn, leather-look carry handle
- Oversized, UPF 50+ canopy with flip-out eyeshade and dream drape for extra coverage
- Removable top cover and ventilation panels allow for climate control
- Soft mattress cover and top cover are machine washable
- Folds down flat for easy storage
- Includes storage pocket
PIPA infant car seat features
- 5-point harness
- Secure and simple 5-second install
- Load leg attaches to floor of car for additional stability
- Dream drape
- Premium micro knit fabric
- Mesh peek-a-boo window
JETT Collection Specifications
- Open: 43.5"L x 23.2"W x 33.7"H
- Folded: 18.6"L x 23.2"W x 35.5"H
- Stroller weight: 26.2 pounds
- Bassinet weight: 11.2 pounds
- Bassinet dimensions: 24.5"L x 17.25"W x 32"L
- Bassinet size limit: 20 pounds and 27" height (0-6 months)
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Nuna JETT MIXX stroller
- Nuna JETT bassinet
- Nuna PIPA infant car seat in JETT, including one base
- Rain cover
- Car seat adapters for stroller
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.