Nuna Mixx Travel System - Stroller and Car Seat
The Nuna MIXX stroller and Pipa Infant Car Seat combine to make the perfect travel system.
MIXX stroller features
- Foam-filled, all-terrain rubber tires
- Front wheels swivel for maneuverability or lock for stability
- Compact fold, no matter what position the seat is facing
- Front and rear-wheel progressive suspension absorbs shock for a smooth ride
- One-hand, five-position recline, including to true flat sleeping position
- Adjustable handlebar and leg support
- Oversized, UPF 50+ canopy with extendable eyeshade and mesh ventilation panel
- Removable, rotating arm bar fits kids of various sizes
- Large storage basket includes compartment divider
- Trolley function makes stroller easy to carry when not in use
PIPA infant car seat features
- 5-point harness
- Secure and simple 5-second install
- Load leg attaches to floor of car for additional stability
- Dream drape
- Premium micro knit fabric
- Mesh peek-a-boo window
- Open: 43.5"L x 23.2"W x 33.7"H
- Folded: 18.6"L x 23.2"W x 35.5"H
- Stroller weight: 26.2 pounds
- Bassinet weight: 11.2 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
What's in the box
- Nuna MIXX stroller
- Nuna PIPA infant car seat in Caviar Black, including one base
- Rain cover
- Car seat adapters for stroller
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.