Nuna Mixx Travel System - Stroller and Car Seat
The Nuna MIXX stroller and Pipa Infant Car Seat combine to make the perfect travel system.
MIXX stroller features
- Foam-filled, all-terrain rubber tires
- Front wheels swivel for maneuverability or lock for stability
- Compact fold, no matter what position the seat is facing
- Front and rear-wheel progressive suspension absorbs shock for a smooth ride
- One-hand, five-position recline, including to true flat sleeping position
- Adjustable handlebar and leg support
- Oversized, UPF 50+ canopy with extendable eyeshade and mesh ventilation panel
- Removable, rotating arm bar fits kids of various sizes
- Large storage basket includes compartment divider
- Trolley function makes stroller easy to carry when not in use
PIPA infant car seat features
- 5-point harness
- Secure and simple 5-second install
- Load leg attaches to floor of car for additional stability
- Dream drape
- Premium micro knit fabric
- Mesh peek-a-boo window
- Open: 43.5"L x 23.2"W x 33.7"H
- Folded: 18.6"L x 23.2"W x 35.5"H
- Stroller weight: 26.2 pounds
- Bassinet weight: 11.2 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
What's in the box
- Nuna MIXX stroller
- Nuna PIPA infant car seat in Caviar Black, including one base
- Rain cover
- Car seat adapters for stroller
(applies to orders shipped within the continental United States)
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
We apologize that we cannot ship to these locations:
Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
Countries outside of the United States
Additionally, we cannot accept orders paid with international credit cards.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search. If the package is not located by FedEx, Strolleria will immediately send a replacement product.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.