Bugaboo Buffalo Classic+ Collection Complete Stroller
From rugged trails to the urban jungle, the all-terrain Bugaboo Buffalo can go anywhere. The Buffalo, which features a high, reversible seat, can go into a two-wheel mode that allows it to stroll over sand and snow. Take everything you need for the journey: The Buffalo can store up to 35 pounds and is the only stroller certified to safely carry a bag from the handlebar. Despite its ample space, the Buffalo folds compactly with its seat attached.
- Four large, foam-filled wheels for all-terrain capability
- In two-wheeled position, can easily maneuver over sand and snow
- Accommodates 35 pounds of storage, including up to 13 pounds in a bag hanging from the handlebar (certified safe with integrated bag hooks)
- Reversible seat faces forward or faces the parent
- Spacious seat reclines to three positions in both directions, including flat position for newborns and sleeping
- High position of seat and bassinet allows for easier access to child and storage
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Folds compactly in one piece with the seat attached
- Stands on its own when folded; seat and bassinet independently stand on the ground
- Open: 34.5"L x 23.5"W x 36-44"H
- Folded: 35"L x 21"W x 13"H
- Stroller weight: 27.1 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- Bugaboo Buffalo bassinet (fabric not included)
- Britax B-Safe, B-Safe 35 and B-Safe 35 infant car seats
- Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit 30 infant car seats
- Cybex Aton, Aton 2 and Cloud Q infant car seats
- Maxi-Cosi Mico AP, Mico Max 30, Mico NXT and Prezi infant car seats
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 infant car seat
(applies to orders shipped within the continental United States)
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
We apologize that we cannot ship to these locations:
Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
Countries outside of the United States
Additionally, we cannot accept orders paid with international credit cards.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search. If the package is not located by FedEx, Strolleria will immediately send a replacement product.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.