2017 Bugaboo Cameleon3 Stroller Base - Black/Black
As Bugaboo's original stroller, the Bugaboo Cameleon has combined style with function and versatility for more than 15 years. It maneuvers through tight spaces with its swiveling wheels and is easily adjustable for rougher terrain: Adjust the suspension, reverse the handlebar to put the larger wheels in front, or go into two-wheel mode over sand and snow. The Cameleon features a reversible seat with a three-position recline that helps keep baby happy anywhere. New for 2017 is a faux-leather handlebar and carry handle for upgraded quality and comfort.
Note: This product includes only the stroller and bassinet base. To complete the stroller, please choose a tailored fabric set in the color of your choice.
- Tackles tougher terrain by reversing handlebar so that larger wheels face the front or going into two-wheel mode for sand and snow
- Reversible seat faces forward or faces parent
- Seat reclines to three positions, including flat for newborns and sleeping
- Foam-filled rubber tires with adjustable suspension based on infant or toddler weight
- Height-adjustable handlebar for parent comfort
- Stroller seat and bassinet stand independently on the ground
- Faux-leather handlebar and carry handle
- Two-piece fold
- Included bassinet
- Includes rain cover
- Open: 35"L x 24"W x 44.5"H
- Folded: 35"L x 20"W x 12"H
- Stroller weight: 21 pounds
- Weight limit: 37.5 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- Bugaboo Cameleon bassinet (included)
- Britax B-Safe, B-Safe 35 and B-Safe Elite infant car seats
- Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit30 infant car seats
- Cybex Aton Q, Aton 2 and Cloud Q infant car seats
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico NXT and Prezi infant car seats
- Nuna PIPA infant car seat
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 infant car seat
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.