2017 Bugaboo Buffalo Stroller Base - Aluminum/Black Frame
From rugged trails to the urban jungle, the all-terrain Bugaboo Buffalo can go anywhere. The Buffalo, which features a high, reversible seat, can go into a two-wheel mode that allows it to stroll over sand and snow. Take everything you need for the journey: The Buffalo can store up to 35 pounds and is the only stroller certified to safely carry a bag from the handlebar. Despite its ample space, the Buffalo folds compactly with its seat attached.
Note: This product includes only the stroller and bassinet base. To complete the stroller, please choose a tailored fabric set in the color of your choice.
- Four large, foam-filled wheels for all-terrain capability
- In two-wheeled position, can easily maneuver over sand and snow
- Accommodates 35 pounds of storage, including up to 13 pounds in a bag hanging from the handlebar (certified safe with integrated bag hooks)
- Reversible seat faces forward or faces the parent
- Spacious seat reclines to three positions in both directions, including flat position for newborns and sleeping
- High position of seat and bassinet allows for easier access to child and storage
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Folds compactly in one piece with the seat attached
- Stands on its own when folded; seat and bassinet independently stand on the ground
- Open: 34.5"L x 23.5"W x 36-44"H
- Folded: 35"L x 21"W x 13"H
- Stroller weight: 27.1 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- Britax B-Safe 35 and B-Safe infant car seats
- Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit 30 infant car seats
- Cybex Aton, Aton 2 and Cloud Q infant car seats
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico AP, Mico NXT and Prezi infant car seats
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 infant car seat
- Nuna PIPA infant car seat (with Maxi-Cosi adapter)
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.