Bugaboo Bee5 Stroller Base - Black Frame
With its lightweight aluminum frame and super-compact, one-hand fold, the Bugaboo Bee5 stroller was designed for life on-the-go. But the Bugaboo Bee5 also offers the same features as a larger stroller, like a reversible seat, car seat compatibility, durable foam-filled wheels, four-wheel suspension and a height-adjustable backrest and extendable seat that allow the stroller to grow with your child.
The Bugaboo Bee5 is customizable like few other strollers on the market. Your Bugaboo Bee5 can be the most unique stroller on the block when you choose the color of your sun canopy, seat fabric, frame and leather handlebar grips.
Bugaboo Bee5 stroller features
- Durable, foam-filled rubber tires and four-wheel independent suspension allows for one-handed steering
- Reversible seat allows child to face parent or face forward
- Seat reclines to multiple positions, including flat position for newborns and sleeping
- Compatible with infant car seats with the use of an adapter
- Height-adjustable backrest and extendable seat grow with your child
- Folds compactly in one piece and with stroller seat attached—only one hand required
- Front wheels lock for stability or swivel for maneuverability
- Weather-resistant fabrics are machine-washable
- Faux-leather handlebar grips for style and comfort
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Secure five-point safety harness
- Large underseat basket
Bugaboo Bee5 stroller specifications
- Folded: 35.4" x 18.3" x 12.6"
- Unfolded width: 21"
- Stroller weight: 19.6 pounds
- Weight limit: 37.5 pounds
- Underseat basket weight limit: 8.8 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- Stroller frame with chassis, seat, wheels and underseat basket
Car seats compatible with Bugaboo Bee5 stroller
- Britax B-Safe, B-Safe 35 and B-Safe 35 infant car seats
- Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit 30 infant car seats
- Cybex Aton and Aton 2 infant car seats
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico AP, Mico NXT and Prezi infant car seats
- Nuna PIPA infant car seat
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.