Thule Cheetah 1 Multisport Child Carrier with Stroller Kit Green
The Thule Chariot Cheetah 1, a lightweight multisport trailer, is a perfect companion for an active family. Use it with four wheels for walking, three wheels for jogging and two wheels when the trailer is attached to your bike or to your waist while running. A strolling kit is included; kits for jogging, biking and skiing are sold separately.
- Multisport trailer can be used for walking, running, cycling and cross-country skiing
- Wheels can be easily changed for activities
- Aerodynamic design and adjustable suspension for a smooth and stable ride
- Rear flap of weather cover can be used as a sunscreen with visor
- Tinted windows for viewing and UV protection
- Mesh pockets under handlebar for storage
- Moisture-wicking seat bottom can be removed and hand-washed
- Reflective material increases visibility while on the road
- Open: 45"L x 26.5"W x 42"H
- Folded: 42"L x 24"W x 10.6"H
- Stroller weight: 19.4 pounds
- Weight limit: 75 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years for fabric; 10 years for frame
- Not compatible with car seats
(applies to orders shipped within the continental United States)
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
We apologize that we cannot ship to these locations:
Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
Countries outside of the United States
Additionally, we cannot accept orders paid with international credit cards.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search. If the package is not located by FedEx, Strolleria will immediately send a replacement product.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.