BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Double Jogging Stroller
$ 639.99 $ 709.99U601859
Take two kids along for the ride with the BOB Revolution FLEX Duallie double stroller. The Duallie performs well both as a jogging stroller and as an all-terrain stroller suitable for any setting—from the city to the park to the beach. The swiveling front wheel locks for better stability on runs, while an adjustable seat and handlebar makes the stroller comfortable for both parent and baby. When paired with an infant car seat, the BOB Revolution FLEX Duallie can also function as a travel system. (Ask your pediatrician before running with a baby).
- State-of-the art suspension system
- Swiveling front wheel maneuvers tight turns or locks for increased stability while running or on uneven terrain
- Air-filled tires on high-impact polymer wheels
- Adjustable handlebar with 9 positions
- One-hand recline by squeezing a button
- Padded seat with ventilation reclines or allows child to sit fully upright to see the world
- Extra-large UPF 50+ canopy with viewing window
- Large cargo basket, one seatback pocket and two interior seat pockets for storage
- Wrist strap provides safety and includes a buckle for locking the stroller when folded
- Open: 53.5-59.5"L x 30.6"W x 31.5-47.5"H
- Stroller weight: 33.1 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds per seat
- Warranty: 1 year for components and fabric; 5 years for frame
What's in the box
- BOB Revolution Flex Duallie double stroller
- Britax/BOB Chaperone, B-Safe, B-Safe 35, B-Safe 35 Elite car seats
- Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit30 car seats
- Graco SnugRide Click Connect 30, 30LX, 35, 35LX and 40; SnugRide Classic Connect, 30, 32, 35 car seats
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35, SIP and SIP 30/30 car seats
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.