2016 UPPAbaby MESA Infant Car Seat
New parents have plenty of worries. Installing the UPPAbaby MESA infant car seat correctly won't be one of them. The UPPAbaby MESA is the only infant car seat to use self-retracting LATCH connectors and a tightness indicator that turns green to signal that a safe installation is complete—allowing for a simple, 10-second setup.
With its side impact protection technology, the MESA performed up to four times better than the other premium car seats in an independent crash study, according to UPPAbaby. MESA's adjustable headrest, designed to keep baby's head stationary during a side impact crash, is reinforced with EPP foam for extra protection.
What else is easy about the UPPAbaby MESA? It pairs directly with the UPPAbaby CRUZ and VISTA strollers, no adapters required, and can be removed with just the touch of a button.
This product comes with one base. For additional bases see this product: Additional Mesa Base
For an additional sun protection check out the cabana: Uppababy Mesa Cabana
UPPAbaby MESA Infant Car Seat Features
- Unique technology utilizing a tightness indicator and self-retracting LATCH connectors for fast, accurate and easy installation
- Adjustable headrest is reinforced with EPP foam providing added protection
- Soft, breathable and moisture-wicking material on the adjustable headrest, harness covers and infant insert keeps baby cool and comfortable
- Connects directly to the VISTA or CRUZ stroller, no adapters needed
- Button on top of carry handle allows for easy, one-hand removal from stroller
- No-rethread, 5-point harness eliminates the need to take apart the harness system as baby grows
UPPAbaby MESA Infant Car Seat Specifications
- Weight capacity: 4 to 35 lbs.
- Height limit: 32"
- Infant car seat dimensions: 17”W x 25.75”L x 23”H
- Car seat on base dimensions: 17”W x 28”L x 25”H
- Base dimensions: 14.25”W x 21.25”L x 10.25”H (lowest level)
- Car seat weight: 9.9 lbs
- Base weight: 9 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
Strollers compatible with UPPAbaby MESA
- UPPAbaby CRUZ and VISTA (no adapters needed)
- Baby Jogger City Select, Summit X3, City Mini, City Mini GT (with Baby Jogger adapter)
(applies to orders shipped within the continental United States)
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
We apologize that we cannot ship to these locations:
Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
Countries outside of the United States
Additionally, we cannot accept orders paid with international credit cards.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search. If the package is not located by FedEx, Strolleria will immediately send a replacement product.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.