Maxi Cosi Mico Max 30 Infant Car Seat - Black Base
The lightest premium seat in its class, the Maxi Cosi Mico Max 30 Infant Car Seat weighs only 4 lbs. but is packed with a ton of features to ensure your child's comfort and safety.
This infant car seat includes safety features such as Air Protect Side Impact Protection, an anti-rebound bar and a reversible Cozi-Dozi insert provides head and neck support for smaller babies.
Maxi Cosi Mico Max 30 Features
- Rear-facing 4-30 pounds and up to 32 inches
- Lightest premium car seat in its class*
- Air Protect Superior Side Impact Protection
- Stay-in-car base featuring rebound protection
- New self-wicking fabric: deodorizes and draws liquids away from the skin to help keep baby dry and comfortable
- Easily removable fabrics for cleaning; innovative design allows for removal without rethreading harness!
- Easy to clean: machine washable and dryer safe fabric
- Extended canopy with flip-out visor for maximum UV protection
- Infant support for smaller babies
- Infant insert for proper fit of babies as small as 4 pounds
- One click LATCH system, with easy click-in for better installation
- Installs easily without the base, making it perfect for city trips in a cab
Maxi Cosi Mico Max 30 Specifications
- Dimensions: 24 inchesH x 17.75 inchesW x 27.25 inches
- Weight: 8.9 pounds
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.