BOB Britax B-SAFE 35 Infant Car Seat
- SafeCell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components that works to protect your child beyond federal safety standards.
- Side Impact Protection features a deep foam-lined shell to shield your child.
- Impact-Absorbing Base compresses to reduce the rough force of a collision.
- Impact-Stabilizing Steel Frame offers superior strength where you need it most: at the connection point to the vehicle.
- SafeCenter LATCH Installation has center-pull straps that tighten quickly and easily.
- Contoured Shell takes up little space in your vehicle and minimizes side-to-side movement to maximize protection.
- Travel System Ready means you can pair the car seat with any BOB Jogging Stroller when used with the
- Removable Head Pad acts as a cushion for your child and can be removed when your baby outgrows it.
- Extra-Large Canopy protects your little one from sun and rain.
- On/Off Lower LATCH Connectors easily lock into place and release with the push of a button.
- Built-in Lock-Offs ensure a snug vehicle seat belt installation with minimal effort.
- Spring-Assisted Recline makes for easy angle adjustment.
- Easy-Release Harness Button makes it simple to loosen harness straps.
- Ergonomic Handle makes carrying comfortable with your hand or forearm.
- Proudly Engineered, Tested and Made in the USA with global components for top safety and quality.
Certified for Aircraft Travel
- Child Weight: 4 - 35 lbs (1.8 - 15.9 kg)
- Child Standing Height: 32 in or less (81.2 cm or less)
- Child Seated Shoulder Height: 6.5 - 11 in (16.5 - 27.9 cm)
- Product Weight - Car Seat Only: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Product Weight - Base Only: 9 lbs (4 kg)
- Product Dimensions - : 17.75” W x 25” H x 26.5” D (45 W x 63.5 H x 67 D cm)
- Seat Back Compartment Height: 20 in (51 cm)
- Seat Area Depth / Width: 13 in / 8.75 in (33 cm / 22 cm)
- Shoulder Width: 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Harness Slot Heights: 5 in / 7 in / 9 in / 11 in (13 cm / 18 cm / 23 cm / 28 cm)
- Buckle Strap Depths: 4 in / 6 in (10 cm / 15 cm)
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.