With a load leg that adds extra stability, a side-impact protection system and innovative smartphone technology, the Cybex Aton 2 infant car seat is a top choice for keeping your baby safe on the road.
New for the 2019/2020 model, SensorSafe 2.0 technology integrated into the chest clip of the Aton 2 sends alerts to both a vehicle receiver and a smartphone. The alerts notify parents when the child has been accidentally left in the car, helping to avoid unthinkable tragedies. Alerts also sound when the child unbuckles themselves in a moving vehicle, when a child has been seated for too long, and when the back seat has become too warm or cool.
The Cybex Aton 2 features a unique side-impact protection system, which include arms that extend from the side of the handle to absorb up to 25% more forces in a collision. Plus, the load leg in the base extends to the floor of your car, reducing crash forces by up to 50%.
Use the Cybex Aton 2 on a stroller from Cybex or several other brands for a convenient travel system. This car seat comes with one base.
- SensorSafe technology in chest clip alerts parents to potentially unsafe situations
- Load leg integrated into base offers extra stability in a crash
- Arms of telescopic linear side-impact protection system extend toward car doors to provide the first line of protection, transferring forces throughout the shell and away from baby
- 5-point harness automatically changes when headrest is adjusted
- Flexible, energy-absorbing shell absorbs forces from a crash
- Extra-large sun canopy provides UPF 50+ sun protection and is hidden when not in use
- Can be installed without base using European seat belt routing
- Removable newborn insert provides additional support up to 11 pounds
- Can be a travel system with Cybex and many other strollers
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Chimes if child is still secured in seat when car is turned off
- Alerts caregiver's cell phone if child is left behind in vehicle and then, if situation is not remedied, alerts designated emergency contact
- Emergency contact receives GPS coordinates of vehicle's last known position
- Monitors back seat temperature to alert vehicle receiver and caregiver's phone if car appears to be too hot or too cold
- Provides alerts to caregiver when child may have been seated for too long
- Receiver plugs into car's OBD port and syncs with caregiver's cell phone
- App available for iOS and Android
- Weight capacity: 4-35 pounds
- Height limit: 30 inches
- Dimensions: 25"L x 17.25"W x 15.25"H
- Car seat weight: 9.5 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cybex Aton 2 infant car seat with SensorSafe
- Base with load leg
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.