2017 UPPAbaby MESA Infant Car Seat (Pre-Order)
The 2017 UPPAbaby MESA is on backorder from UPPAbaby. Learn more in this explanation of the 2017 UPPAbaby MESA release date.
Below are the dates that the MESA is expected to ship to customers who place an order today. We are constantly updating this page as our pre-order list grows and we receive updates from UPPAbaby.
- Taylor Navy Blue - June 5
- Pascal Gray - June 28
- Jake Black - July 10
- Henry Blue Marl - July 24
The 2016 MESA in Jake Black will be available to ship May 2 and is compatible with 2017 UPPAbaby strollers. Click here for the 2016 MESA listing.
New parents have plenty of worries. Installing the UPPAbaby MESA infant car seat correctly won't be one of them. The UPPAbaby MESA is the only infant car seat to use self-retracting LATCH connectors and a tightness indicator that turns green to signal that a safe installation is complete—allowing for a simple, 10-second setup.
With its side impact protection technology, the MESA performed up to four times better than the other premium car seats in an independent crash study, according to UPPAbaby. MESA's adjustable headrest, designed to keep baby's head stationary during a side impact crash, is reinforced with EPP foam for extra protection.
What else is easy about the UPPAbaby MESA? It pairs directly with the UPPAbaby CRUZ and VISTA strollers, no adapters required, and can be removed with just the touch of a button.
New for 2017: Two new colors, a softer material, improved tailored fit, increased padding and a travel bag accessory. The UPPAbaby MESA in Henry, made with a wool blend material, is the first car seat on the market to be free of fire retardants.
UPPAbaby MESA Infant Car Seat Features
- Unique technology utilizing a tightness indicator and self-retracting LATCH connectors for fast, accurate and easy installation
- Adjustable headrest is reinforced with EPP foam providing added protection
- Soft, breathable and moisture-wicking material on the adjustable headrest, harness covers and infant insert keeps baby cool and comfortable
- Connects directly to the VISTA or CRUZ stroller, no adapters needed
- Button on top of carry handle allows for easy, one-hand removal from stroller
- No-rethread, 5-point harness eliminates the need to take apart the harness system as baby grows
UPPAbaby MESA Infant Car Seat Specifications
- Weight capacity: 4 to 35 lbs.
- Height limit: 32"
- Infant car seat dimensions: 17”W x 25.75”L x 23”H
- Car seat on base dimensions: 17”W x 28”L x 25”H
- Base dimensions: 14.25”W x 21.25”L x 10.25”H (lowest level)
- Car seat weight: 9.9 lbs
- Base weight: 9 lbs
Strollers compatible with UPPAbaby MESA
- UPPAbaby CRUZ and VISTA (no adapters needed)
- Baby Jogger City Select, Summit X3, City Mini, City Mini GT (with Baby Jogger adapter)
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.