With its modern, minimalistic design and unique mesh features, the Cybex Mios2 brings a sense of airiness to a compact stroller ideal for exploring the city. The seat and footrest of the Cybex Mios2 is constructed of breathable mesh that keeps your child comfortable in warm temperatures (just add the seat inlay for extra comfort and warmth in other seasons).
The Mios2 weighs less than 20 pounds and spans less than 20 inches in width, making it nimble in tight city spaces. But with its aluminum frame, all-wheel suspension and 55-pound weight capacity, the Mios provides the durability and maneuverability of a larger stroller. Fold the Mios with just one hand into a self-standing position that makes it easy to grab and go.
Add theCybex Cloud Q car seat for a travel system that's equal parts fashionable and functional. The Cybex Cloud Q is the only infant car seat that reclines to a lie-flat position outside of the car, offering the best ergonomics for a sleeping baby. The Cloud Q also includes SensorSafe technology in the chest clip, which alerts parents to unsafe situations like a child accidentally being left in a car.
This product includes the Mios2 Seat Pack, Mios2 stroller frame, and the Cloud Q Infant Car Seat with SensorSafe.
- Reversible seat allows child to face parent or face forward
- Accommodates a Cybex infant car seat or the Mios carry cot
- Stroller folds with one hand and stands when folded
- Breathable mesh in seat helps keep child cool in warm weather
- All-wheel suspension helps provide a smooth ride
- Narrow width of less than 20" helps families navigate tight spaces
- 3-position recline can be adjusted with one hand
- Premium leather handlebar is adjustable
- Premium leather bumper bar can be opened from either side for easy access to seat
- Adjustable leg rest is backed with mesh
- UPF 50+ canopy features zip-out extension and ventilated mesh window
- 5-point harness with comfortable padding
- Front swivel wheels can be locked for stability on rough terrain
- Storage basket holds 11 pounds
Car Seat Features
- Only car seat that fully reclines outside of the car for optimal ergonomics
- Removable newborn insert offers full-recline position for newborns and reduces risk of breathing problems while sleeping
- Load leg integrated into base offers extra stability in a crash
- Arms of telescopic linear side-impact protection system extend toward car doors to provide the first line of protection, transferring forces throughout the shell and away from baby
- Angle of car seat can be adjusted with one hand and without taking child out of seat
- Height-adjustable headrest offers 11 positions, ensuring baby is protected as she grows
- 5-point harness automatically changes when headrest is adjusted
- Flexible, energy-absorbing shell absorbs forces from a crash
- Extra-large sun canopy provides UPF 50+ sun protection and is hidden when not in use
- Can be a travel system with CYBEX and many other strollers
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Chimes if child is still secured in seat when car is turned off
- Alerts caregiver's cell phone if child is left behind in vehicle and then, if situation is not remedied, alerts designated emergency contact
- Emergency contact receives GPS coordinates of vehicle's last known position
- Monitors back seat temperature to alert vehicle receiver and caregiver's phone if car appears to be too hot or too cold
- Provides alerts to caregiver when child may have been seated for too long
- Receiver plugs into car's OBD port and syncs with caregiver's cell phone
- App available for iOS and Android
Car Seat Specifications
- Weight capacity: 4-35 pounds
- Height limit: 30"
- Dimensions: 26.4"L x 17.3"W x 15.6-22.2"H
- Car seat weight: 13.9 pounds
- Car seat on base weight: 26.47 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cybex Mios2 stroller frame
- Cybex Mios2 seat pack
- Bumper bar
- Rain cover
- Cup holder
- Car seat adapters for Cybex car seats
- Cybex Cloud Q Plus infant car seat
- Base with load leg
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.