Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 5-65 SIP Convertible Car Seat - Alcantara leather
The Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 5-65 SIP Convertible Car Seat offers advanced protection for your child's first trip ("primo viaggio") while featuring a sleek, modern design and innovative Fresco Jersey performance fabric to comfortably suit your little one.
Extending the age range on the popular infant seat, this car seat can accommodate children rear facing from 5 to 45 pounds or 22 to 65 pounds forward facing. The Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 5-65 includes enhanced safety features like height-adjustable side impact protection, an anti-rebound bar attached to the base, and an extra strong quick release five point safety harness.
The Primo-Viaggio 4-35 is made in Italy by Peg-Perego, a manufacturer of premium baby products since 1949. This limited-edition Alcantara car seat is a luxury mode featuring a sophisticated pearl grey color and a softer, more luxurious fabric with micro-cut ventilation and double-stitched trim.
The Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 5-65 is made in Italy by Peg-Perego, a manufacturer of premium baby products since 1949.
Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 5-65 SIP Convertible Car Seat Features
- Can be used rear facing for children 5 to 45 lbs. and forward facing for children 22 to 65 lbs.
- Side Impact Protection protects child's head, neck and spine. Easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit
- Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Poly Styrene, in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso from impact forces
- A Shock Absorbing Foam Element device located below the shell crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash
- Contoured Steel Back Plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement.
- Quick release 5-point harness made with a "cobblestone" webbing of extra-strong polyester thread; equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip.
- Contoured base that provides extra stability in any seating position.
- Top tether hook increases stability in forward-facing mode and limits forward movement
- Adjustable LATCH connectors add stability and are easy to reposition for rear-facing and forward-facing installation.
- Crafted with limited-edition soft Alcantara fabric
Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 5-65 SIP Convertible Car Seat Specifications
- Weight capacity: 5 to 65 lbs
- Height capacity: 32"
- Car seat dimensions: 26" x 21.17" x 18.66"
- Car seat weight: 21 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
(applies to orders shipped within the continental United States)
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
We apologize that we cannot ship to these locations:
Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
Countries outside of the United States
Additionally, we cannot accept orders paid with international credit cards.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search. If the package is not located by FedEx, Strolleria will immediately send a replacement product.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.