Maxi Cosi Pria 70 Convertible Car Seat
The top of it's class for the safety, comfort and the best fit in a car, the Maxi Cosi Pria 70 Convertible Car Seat uses FlexTech™ for multi-directional energy management during a crash. The Pria 70 allows for children to ride both rear-facing and forward-facing, and both stages include advanced side impact protection provided by Air Protect Technology.
With a sleek design and self-wicking fabric, the Pria 70 is an all star in both comfort and style.
Maxi Cosi Pria 70 Convertible Car Seat Specifications
- Forward-Facing: 22-70 pounds and up to 52 inches
- Premium fabrics and padding provide the most comfort for your child
- Self-wicking fabric: deodorizes and draws liquids away from the skin to keep baby dry and comfortable
- Air Protect¬ Side Impact Protection: Advanced air cushion system protects your childÍs head, where itÍs needed most in a side impact crash
- Not just easy to clean. ItÍs the easiest! The seat pad and harness covers are removable with simple snaps, and thereÍs never a need to uninstall the seat or rethread the harness to get the pad on and off
- Unlike most car seats, the Pria 70 seat pad and harness covers are both machine washable and dryer safe
- Infant insert to keep smaller babies snug
- One click LATCH system, with easy click-in for better installation
- Deep rear-facing adjustment, making it easier and faster to correctly install in rear-facing position
- FlexTech system for multi-directional energy management
- Perfect Fit one-hand harness height adjustment with micro-adjustments for an optimized fit
- Integrated gripping cup holder securely holds drinks during the ride
Maxi Cosi Pria 70 Convertible Car Seat Features
- Weight capacity:Rear facing 9-40 Pounds Front facing 22-70 Pounds
Height capacity: 52"
Warranty: 1 year
(applies to orders shipped within the continental United States)
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
We apologize that we cannot ship to these locations:
Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
Countries outside of the United States
Additionally, we cannot accept orders paid with international credit cards.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search. If the package is not located by FedEx, Strolleria will immediately send a replacement product.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.