Clek Foonf 2016 Convertible Car Seat
$ 359.99 $ 449.99FO16U1-BLB
The Clek Foonf is among the safest convertible car seats on the market, thanks to best-in-class safety features such as a steel and magnesium sub-structure, an anti-rebound bar that improves stability and extended rear-facing use up to 50 pounds.
With Clek's REACT Safety System (Rigid-Latch Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology), the aluminum honeycomb in the seat absorbs energy from a crash to limit forces to the child—using safety technology similar to that in vehicles.
The headrest of the Clek Foonf, which connects to the frame with steel rods, uses energy-absorbing foam and deep side swings for maximum head protection. Foam layers on the inside and outside of the frame absorb forces to protect your child in a side-impact crash.
With its rigid-LATCH system, the Canadian-made Clek Foonf is convenient to install—even if you have three across the backseat, thanks to its narrow width.
This listing includes a Clek Foonf with woven fabric. For other colors and fabrics, see this listing.
Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat Features
- Extended rear-facing use to 50 pounds
- Steel substructure prevents twisting to keep child contained and protected in seat
- Steel anti-rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the seat, helping protect child's head in the event of a collision
- Energy-absorbing crumple technology protects a forward-facing child in a collision by transferring force away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base
- Foam-lined headrest connects to frame using steel rods, ensuring maximum head protection in a side-impact crash
- Crash-tested to European New Car Assessment Programme (NCAP), which simulates forces in extreme collisions
- Narrow width allows for 3-across seating
- Easy recline function
- GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Super Fabrics provide protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria and are free of flame retardants
- Approved for use in airplane
- Manufactured in Canada
Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat Specifications
- Rear-facing capacity: 14-50 lbs, 25-43" height (recommended when child is able to sit upright alone)
- Forward-facing capacity: 22-65 lbs, 30-49" height (recommended at 2+ years, or a minimum of 1 year)
- Seat weight: 33 lbs (forward-facing), 38 lbs (rear-facing)
- Seat dimensions: 12.5"D x 13-17"W x 21.5-26"H
(applies to orders shipped within the continental United States)
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
We apologize that we cannot ship to these locations:
Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
Countries outside of the United States
Additionally, we cannot accept orders paid with international credit cards.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search. If the package is not located by FedEx, Strolleria will immediately send a replacement product.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.