UPPAbaby G-LINK Stroller - Aluminum Silver Frame
Combine two of UPPAbaby's popular G-LUXE lightweight strollers and you'd get the G-LINK, a side-by-side double stroller for twins or siblings. An infant support system means the stroller can be used from birth, and independently adjustable seats and footrests allow one child to nap while the other sits up to see the world.
- Independently reclining seats and adjustable footrests ensure both kids are comfortable
- Reclines to multiple positions, including flat position for newborns
- All-aluminum frame folds in one step and can be carried easily with handle
- Front wheels can lock for stability or swivel for maneuverability
- Large canopies with SPF 50+ pop-out sunshade and peek-a-boo windows
- Storage basket and storage pockets on both seats
- Stands on its own when folded
- Includes cup holder and infant support system (plush head inserts and snap-on mesh foot barriers)
- Open: 29"L x 30"W x 42"H
- Folded: 18"L x 18"W x 41"H
- Stroller weight: 24.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds per seat
- Warranty: 3 years
- Not compatible with car seats
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.