Thule Chariot Cougar 2 Multisport Stroller
Take two kids along for the ride—whether you're walking, running, biking or cross-country skiing—with the Thule Chariot Cougar 2. Use it with four wheels for walking, three wheels for jogging and two wheels when the trailer is attached to your bike or to your waist while running. A strolling kit is included; kits for jogging, biking and skiing are sold separately.
- Multisport trailer can be used for walking, running, cycling and cross-country skiing
- Wheels can be easily changed for activities
- Aerodynamic design and adjustable suspension for a smooth and stable ride
- Padded, adjustable handlebar to accommodate parents of different heights
- Tinted windows for viewing and UV protection
- Flap-covered side air vents can be adjusted for ventilation
- Large rear storage compartment for longer excursions
- Moisture-wicking seat bottom can be removed and hand-washed
- Reflective material increases visibility while on the road
- Open: 46.5"L x 31.5"W x 42"H
- Folded: 42"L x 31.5"W x 10.6"H
- Stroller weight: 30.9 pounds
- Weight limit: 100 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years for fabric; 10 years for stroller frame
- Not compatible with car seats
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.