Stokke Crusi Stroller
The Stokke Crusi is a luxurious ride for both baby and parents. In a roomy, reversible seat, baby can enjoy five different seating positions—all of which bring her closer to her parents than most strollers do. The Crusi can become any stroller you need it to be: Attach a cozy carrycot for a newborn, connect it with an infant car seat to make a travel system or add a second seat when a sibling comes along.
This product had a name change in 2017 to the Trailz, found here: https://strolleria.com/products/stokke-trailz-stroller-classic-wheels
- Can grow with your family with the addition of a second seat
- Becomes a travel system with the Stokke PIPA by Nuna infant car seat without the need for adapters
- High position of the stroller seat and carry cot brings baby closer to parents
- Reversible seat with three parent-facing positions and two forward-facing positions, including a flat position for sleeping
- Puncture-resistant wheels lock for stability or swivel for maneuverability
- Roomy, soft seat with extra padding reduces seat depth for the smallest babies
- Adjustable footrest for a growing child
- Rotating adjustable handlebar for parent comfort
- Lightweight aluminum frame comes with large storage basket
- Ventilated canopy increases air flow and reduces risk of moisture inside stroller
- Open: 37.8"L x 24.8"W x 50.4"H
- Folded: 41.6"L x 24.8"W x 13"H
- Stroller weight: 27 pounds
- Weight limit: 45 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
What's in the box
- Stokke Crusi stroller
- Bumper bar
- Rain cover
- Bug cover
- Stokke PIPA by Nuna infant car seat (no adapters required)
- Stokke Crusi Carrycot (not included)
- Chicco KeyFit30 infant car seat
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.