Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller
The Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller allows you to travel light, even with two kids on board. The side-by-side double stroller is easy to maneuver, fitting through a standard doorway and steering with one hand, and easier to fold: Simply lift the straps and the stroller folds instantly. The City Mini Double also features front-wheel suspension for a smooth ride and independently adjustable backrests that allow one child to nap while the other sits up to explore. The City Mini Double can hold one infant car seat with the use of adapters.
- Patented quick-fold technology
- Fits through standard-size doorways
- Front wheels can swivel for maneuverability or lock for long-distance travel
- Front wheel suspension
- Seats recline independently to near-flat position with vents and retractable weather cover
- Multi-position, UV50+ sun canopies with two peek-a-boo windows each
- Rear parking brake
- Auto-lock keeps stroller folded for storage and transportation
- Open: 38.5"L x 29.75"W x 41.5"H
- Folded: 11.25"L x 29.75"W x 31"H
- Stroller weight: 26.6 pounds
- Weight limit: 100 pounds (combined)
- Warranty: 1 year for parts; lifetime for frame
What's in the box
- City Mini Double stroller
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.