UPPAbaby's first high-back booster car seat for older children, the UPPAbaby ALTA includes numerous features that keep your child comfortable and help parents safely install the car seat.
The UPPAbaby ALTA is fully lined with EPP foam, the toughest type of protective foam used in motorcycle helmets. In a unique feature, a lap belt positioner tab in the bottom of the seat keeps the vehicle seatbelt in place, preventing the belt from riding up into an unsafe position.
Rigid (metal) LATCH connectors provide the most secure connection to your car and make the seat easier to install, too. Side impact pods on the side of the seat absorb energy in a crash, helping to divert forces away from your child.
A spacious design and adjustable headrest with seven positions ensure your child stays comfortable in the ALTA as she grows from 40 to 100 pounds (approximately age 5 to 10).
- SECUREfit belt routing system ensures proper fit for both lap and shoulder belt
- Rigid LATCH connectors secure the car seat and ensure easy installation
- Seven-position adjustable headrest and spacious design accommodate growing children
- Active Response Headrest utilizes absorption and recovery properties of foam including EPP to deliver protection to the head and neck
- Dual armrests provide comfort for your child
- Side impact pods on side of shell spread forces in the event of a side impact crash
- Included dishwasher-safe cup holder can be attached to either side of the seat
- Recommended for children approximately 5-10 years of age
- Weight capacity: 40 to 100 pounds
- Height capacity: 38” to 57”
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.